Ending a Consult
Now that you’ve provided your world-class care to your patient, let’s make sure you get paid! Since every patient is required to have a valid form of payment on file to chat with you, there’s never any chasing that has to be done to obtain a card.
To do this, simply perform the following:
- Launch your Direct Health app.
- Tap the Inbox button.
- Find the consult you wish to end.
- Tap the + button to the left of the text area. (Hint: you can also tap the red End button to accomplish this!)
- Tap End & Bill.
- Enter applicable notes. This is visible to the patient.
- Enter applicable CPT and ICD-10 codes. These are visible to the patient.
- Tap Done.
- Tap either Bill Now to immediately charge the patient your previously-set consult rate, or Free Consult if the consult doesn’t require a fee.
Articles in this section
- Adjusting Your Consult Rate
- Collaborating with Colleagues
- Completing Your Profile
- Ending a Consult
- Entering ePrescribing Credentials
- ePrescribing Medication
- Exporting a Consult
- How Consults Work
- Importing Your Patients
- Schedule a Message
- Setting Your Availability & Away Message
- Setting Your Response Time
- Sharing and Uploading Files
- Using Announce
- Using Chat Translate
- Your Waiting Room